In addition to the purely technical services, the activities of FMS extend to other areas, such as the elaboration and publication of works in the field of Biomedical Technology as well as the construction of special original devices.
- A relief valve laced on an IABP made it proper to drive a LVAD». (The International Journal Of Artificial Organs 9/1992).
- Extra-corporeal liver support system in an experimental model of acute liver failure». (European Society of ICU 9/1996).
- Audible alarms. A study in possible sequences on ICCU patients». (First Congress On Health And Environment).
HISTORICAL EVENTS WITH ACTIVE PARTICIPATION
- First liver transplant in Athens (Aretaio Hospital of Athens)
- First peripheral limb chemotherapy with extracorporeal support in Athens (Agios Savvas)
- First air transport of a patient connected to an intraortic pump (Onassis Cardiac Surgery Center). With the kind offer and help of the technical management of Olympic Airways.
- First IVF removal (Evangelismos)